We seek capable individuals who desire to provide wonderful service to our guests and support us in fulfilling our mission of igniting the growth of children, families, and communities through interactive learning. BCM is committed to equal employment opportunities. Beaumont Children's Museum will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability or marital status.
Looking to help kids and work in an exciting environment? Then BCM is for you! Below is a list of positions that are currently open. Be sure to check back frequently to view new opportunities.
Please send your updated resume to the Beaumont Children's Museum Operations Coordinator at Info@beaumontchildrensmuseum.org or complete the employment application then email.
BCM Employment Application >>>
Part-Time Hourly: $9.00 - $10.00
Supports organization operations by providing facilitation of program activities, engaging visitors in exhibit activities, and ensuring that the museum is clean and safe for operations.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Good sense of humor and ability to have fun
• Enjoys being with and working with youth and people
• Ability to teach formally and informally
• Ability to work hard as well as play hard
• Able to relate to others in an open, honest, and positive manner
• Thrives in a museum environment and youth atmosphere
• Open to personal growth and willing to help others grow
• Lead and motivate parents to play/work with their children
• Create a positive community among the staff and visitors
• Teach and facilitate activities that interest children and youth
• Complete required reports and paperwork as needed
• Ensure that visitors are enjoying museum/activities and achieving outcomes
• Provide leadership for seasonal programs
• Serve in other programming activities and areas as needed
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships with youth, parents, outside agencies, Museum staff, and the public
• Ability to visually and/or audibly supervise children
• Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs and carry for a distance of at least 50 feet